b condoms is searching for Brand Ambassadors. The winning candidates will be bright and enthusiastic people that are passionate about minority health and interested in working with the fastest growing and only black owned condom company in the United States. You will work closely with our team to achieve goals and objectives, such as sampling, educating, and social media engagement.
This is an Ambassador position, and hours will vary as needed. You will also earn commissions for orders you oversee.
What You’ll Gain:
- Commissions for orders you oversee
- b condoms Merch
- Exclusive invitations to b condoms events
- Participation in the network of b condoms Ambassadors
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support from the b condoms team
- Experience in both marketing and leadership, a valuable resume-builder
- Passionate about minority health and excited to promote the first black owned condom company on campus
- Well-connected with a strong network of people, activities or organizations
- Outgoing and excited to share with your peers the benefits of b condoms
- Energized by the opportunity to integrate b condoms into the community
- A social media influencer who’s up-to-date on the latest digital trends and platforms
- Promote health, wellness and b condoms on your campus or in the community
- Identify influencers, promoters, artists, events or activities where you can showcase wellness information and b condoms by hosting engaging activities that allow your peers to learn about the brand and access the product
- Create and publish creative b condoms content on your personal, public Instagram
- Attend zoom meetings and ask questions
- Report on all activity by submitting event plans, recaps, and social media screenshots
- Campus Ambassadors may also be required to distribute flyers on campus, create and run competitions, and collaborate with the college’s Student Health Center
How To Apply:
- To become a Brand Ambassador, you can apply on our website.