b condoms Reps FAQ's
- How do I track my sales and commission?
You can log into you your affiliate account on www.refersion.com with the username and password you created while signing up to track your sales and commission you earn.
- When do I get paid my commission?
Reps are paid their commission the first of every month for all commission earned in the prior month.
- How do I get paid?
We pay our Reps through PayPal. PayPal is a free service and very quick and easy to sign up for. Head on over to www.paypal.com to create a personal account.
- How do I link my PayPal account to my Refersion account?
While signing up you can fill out your PayPal email address in the field title “PayPal email address”. If you forget to fill out this field while signing up please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your PayPal email address and we can help you fill it out.
- Should I create a “personal” or “business” account when making my PayPal account?
A personal account.
- Can my rep code be used on top of other discount codes?
Unfortunately only one discount code can be used at a time.
- How long can I be a Rep for?
Once you are a Rep you can continue on with the program for as long as you like.
- Do I need to meet a certain sales quota or amount?
No, the Rep Program is really what you make of it. Those that spend more time on it experience more success however we understand that students often get busy so if there is a period of inactivity for a rep we completely understand!